Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Law of Attraction -- Healing for "Terminal" Patient

I am whole, complete and perfect as me, as (name)!

A healing affirmation for one facing an apparently terminal illness.

Relaxing... Breathing... Relaxing... Breathing... Accepting... Letting go... Accepting... Letting go...

Into the One ... One God, One Presence, One Love holding all existence in loving embrace... Here I relax... Here I just be... All else melts away into the nothingness... All else is appearance and fades into the void... There is only God and I am one with this Presence, this Love that is God...

I feel Divine Light filling me, flowing out from this connection, this realization that is God in me, as me... Immersed in Light, I relax and affirm the healing power it is... I accept the comfort and feel it everywhere in my body revealing the Truth of wholeness, completeness, perfection that is me, that is (name).

I feel God's Power filling me, flowing out from this connection, this realization that is God in me, as me... Feeling strength grow in me I relax and affirm the healing power it is... I accept the confidence and feel it everywhere in my body pushing out all that obscures the Truth of wholeness, completeness, perfection that is me, that is (name).

I feel the Breath of God filling me, flowing out from this connection, this realization that is God in me, as me... Filled with the Word of God, I relax and affirm the healing power it is... I accept the Consciousness of many prayers and one Love, calling forth and revealing the Truth of wholeness, completeness, perfection that is me, that is (name).

I feel great Gratitude filling me, flowing out from this connection, this realization that is God in me, as me... Overflowing with blessings, I relax and affirm the healing happening right here, right now... I accept healing right here, right now... I am whole, complete and perfect as me, as (name).

I release this word, this inspired healing word, into the Law, knowing it is done as it is spoken now.

So, I let it be and so it is.

Blessed Be

In honor and remembrance of my colleague, Faye, on her transition, March 16th, 2006

(Originally published on SharePrayer 2/21/06)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home