Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Law of Attraction -- Love, Light, Peace in New Year

This is a year of universal love, light and peace ...

To bless and honor the turning of the year with intention and conviction for and about the goodness that it brings to me and to the world.

Breathing in, breathing out, I relax into this time and place, again and again I breathe as I straighten my spine, place my feet on the floor, hold my neck straight and let go of tension in my body and mind. Here I am, ready to give my attention to Spirit within and to receive that which I seek.

One Spirit, one God, one Creator equally present throughout the universe, informing all that exists with its essence, springing forth into form in the diversity we witness as nature, the natural outpouring of creativity of this intelligence at the heart of all that exists.

I look into my heart, I find Spirit there, expressing itself as me; I relax into this witnessing and choose to consciously speak my word, creating that which I most desire to experience, and manifest in my life as this year turns over in the annals of time.

I claim this to be a year of ease and comfort as I strengthen my connection with God within and allow good health and inspiration to flow through me easily and naturally.

I claim this to be a year of joy and celebration with family and friends as we connect through our hearts and find our true, mutual strengths through these connections.

I claim this to be a year of financial prosperity as all the seeds that have been planted in previous years grow and mature and bear fruit. I harvest these fruits happily even as I plant more seeds.

I claim this to be a year of peace for the world as I find peace within myself as I set clear, achievable objectives and stay in the present moment as I move forward one step at a time carefully keeping my balance between world and spirit, work and play, planting and harvesting.

I claim this to be a year of understanding and compassion within each heart that beats in this world and that love replaces hate as the people all over the world discover that loving their neighbor is more productive and safer than hating them.

With love, light and peace in my heart I release this word into the law that always says yes, yes, yes to honest, heartfelt declarations of good for self and others, because in truth we are all one with each other and Creator.

And so I joyfully let it be now and forever more; and so it is.

Blessed Be

(Use the affirmations above to remind yourself of your truth throughout the day. And, remember, you are free to use your own words in the prayer to claim that which YOU most desire. This is written to read silently or aloud as your own, slowly, peacefully, passionately; feel it with your body, your mind and your inborn Spirit; share it with a friend. The more you feel, in yourself, the truth you put in the prayer, the more you experience that truth in life.)

(First published on SharePrayer 1/1/07)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home