Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Law of Attraction -- Sort Out Life into Divine Right Order

I know and feel and experience the Divine order ...

To let go and let God as I sort out my life and accept Divine right order, including prosperity, into everyday living easily and naturally.

One ever-present Spirit flows easily and gently throughout all creation. I am one with this Spirit as I easily and gently collect my thoughts and relax into this moment, clear my throat and speak these words:

I know there is One Life, One Spirit and One Intelligence that is equally present everywhere in the Universe. Resting securely in this knowing, in this feeling, in this truth, I am one with It as an unique expression of Oneness. And as an unique expression of this Oneness I have all the qualities of Spirit and Intelligence right here, right now. My expression is one with the whole and, at the same time, one of a kind. I enjoy this understanding, this presence, and relax into it with a feeling of unlimited possibilities spread out before me.

In this relaxed, creative, unlimited state of mind I speak my word knowing my words initiate change in my life. I know and feel and experience the divine order of the Universe unfolding one step at a time as does my life, as does each life.

I affirm that in this unfoldment each step grows out of the preceding one and that each one moves me toward realizing my highest good. With Spirit as my guide I move forward confident, secure, strong. Now, trusting fully and completely this reality, I appreciate each miracle, each challenge, each revelation, each solution, for just what it is: another step along the way. I open my mind, heart and body to accept the inspiration of Spirit with each breath I take, with each thought I make, with each word I state as I consciously enter fully and completely into the process of life.

With my awareness fully engaged in this spiritual unfoldment, I find myself one with the abundance of the universe ... by freely and easily giving the special gifts my unique expression brings to the world I am gifted in return. I know this is true for me and I know this is true for each one because we are all subject to the same universal laws in our own unique unfoldment. This is good, very good.

With deep humility and appreciation I gratefully accept this Truth right here and right now. I know Spirit works through natural law to create my good even before being asked, and as I release these words to the law of creation, I know this Truth is present even now in my life.

And I simply let it be so ... and so it is.

Yes!

(Use the affirmations above to remind yourself of your truth throughout the day. And, remember, you are free to use your own words in the prayer to claim that which YOU most desire. This is written to read silently or aloud as your own, slowly, peacefully, passionately; feel it with your body, your mind and your inborn Spirit; share it with a friend. The more you feel, in yourself, the truth you put in the prayer, the more you experience that truth in life.)

(First published on SharePrayer 6/5/05)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really impressed. Now that I have your blog, I don't need books to make me feel happy. I am already feeling grateful. thank you.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home