Law of Attraction in Action -- SharePrayer Archive

Started off with idea of writing in this daily, but it has become the archive for my daily postings to SharePrayer.com so they are available for those that have requested the ability to access previously published affirmative prayer treatments. Visit SharePrayer.com to sign up for daily poetic mini meditations.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Law of Attraction -- Win Win in Dilemmas

I relax and feel a common bond of love ...

For You to relax into Oneness with Spirit and trust intuition to guide you to a win win solution to any apparent interpersonal dilemma. To feel and act with strength, courage and clarity.

Relaxing into this new day, I breathe deeply and let it go ... Yes, I am alive ... I am alive with Spirit ... I am alive with Creation ... I am alive with my own unique Gift to bring to this world ...

There is one Power, one creative Intelligence equally available everywhere in creation. I feel the presence of this power and intelligence in me right now. It is always with me, It can be no other way. I know this power is good and guides me to my highest good when I relax and listen. As this is true for me right now I know it is true for all creation because we are One. I let It guide me on my path through life.

Being One with Spirit I speak my word into the creative medium of Mind, knowing that here my word takes shape and manifests in the world. Everything in manifestation has a mental equivalent and I set my stage with my thought now. I relax and feel a common bond of love holding all creation together. I relax further into this feeling ...

I do unto others as I would have them do unto me ... I take this principle and use it as my guide in dealing with others. I look into the eyes of my business contacts and see the common bond of love deep in their being and respond in kind. I show up exactly as I am in truth; I listen with equanimity; I speak my truth without blame or judgement; and remain open to outcome. I am clear that Spirit is in charge and I am a unique expression of Spirit. I know that I bring my special goodness to each and every situation I am in and relax into this truth and let my thoughts, ideas, needs and desires flow. Life is Good!

Clearly grounded in Spirit I am grateful for this time, this contact, this feeling of power, courage and clarity I feel now and know is always with me. Thank you Spirit for your constant guidance.

I release these words into creation unfolding and am one with the flow. And so it is.

Amen

(First published on SharePrayer 10/10/98)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home